Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What I love about you! (and Bling!)

Saturday was Brent's birthday. He turned 28. We went down to his parent's house in Mesa and had fun hanging out. It's always fun to spend time with them.
This is the only recent picture I could find of Brent that didn't have dead animals in it. :)

Anyway, for the record... I love him so much! He is such a wonderful husband and father. I love that after six and a half years, and two kids he still tells me I'm sexy. (I really don't feel like it, but I'm glad he thinks so.) I love our little inside jokes. What the hell, I mean really! We still have so much fun together, and he is my most favorite person to spend time with in the whole world. It is my greatest blessing in life to be married to my best friend. I love that he will stay awake at night talking to me (or mostly listening to me talk). I love that he makes me laugh, lets me cry on his shoulder, and puts up with my insanity. I'm so thankful for all the support and help he gives me during the craziest times in my life. (Namely, school.) I love that he is working to achieve his dreams. I love that he is crazy about our kids, and he frequently says that we have have the best kids ever. I love that he loves to spend time with Kaden doing the outdoorsy stuff and that Kate is his little princess. He is such a great dad. I love that he supports and encourages my hopes and dreams. I love that he thinks I'm a good mom and he tells me so. (I have my own doubts about that sometimes too. :) I love that he loves me, despite all my shortcomings. I really think we are perfect for eachother. I love you so much, Brentus! Always and forever, no matter what! Happy Birthday!

I thought this picture of Kaden was cute. He's so fun!


Also, guess what else I did on Saturday?! Here's a little hint... See if you can spot it!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

What a sweet post :) Cute earrings, I love little girls with earrings :)

JaredandKatie said...

Ahhhh, how sweet! I love Kate's earrings! Too cute!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

What a sweet post and I think he got a GREAT wife to match:)! You're kids are just darling too!

Rachel said...

The kids are so cute! Love Kate's earrings. Carlee didn't have earlobes until she was like 3...so she didn't get earrings til she was 5 I think. I love little girls with their ears pierced.

Hey, I have a question for you. Since you were just in New York...Do you have any reccomendations on places to go/eat? My friend and I are going in May for 4 days. I'm so excited. We plan to do all the touristy stuff...I just thought that maybe you would have a reccomendation or two :) I already bought tickets to see Wicked and even though we won't be there until May they have already sold out of the "cheap" seats.