Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Little Dictator- Junior!

When Brent was little he was known as The Little Dictator. Yeah, he was a take-charge kind of kid. Well, I have a feeling his spawn will have a similar nickname.

Today, in the middle of sacrament meeting Kate was sitting on my lap coloring. All of a sudden, she looked up at the guy bearing his testimony at the pulpit and yelled "HUSH!". Then she went right back to her coloring. The people sitting around me all started laughing. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit too.

A few days ago Kate was sitting at the table eating. Kaden was in the living room playing and Kate was watching him. Then she starts telling him "Hush Bru-er (translation Brother)! So much trouble!" While shaking her finger at him.

She's become quite bossy in the last few weeks. It's actually quite funny. She's more bossy than I would expect a not-quite-two year old to be. Silly girl!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

lol how cute and funny :)

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Haha, that's so cute!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

She is so cute! :)

Rachel said...

That's so cute!

Holly said...

Haha..kids sure are funny little things!

Liz Hastings said...

My nieces nick name is sassy! Sounds like another good name for Kate!

I can't picture such big words coming from her little mouth. They are definitely funny little things!