Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let the insanity begin!

Or begin again, I should say.


I start school again today! Yuck! I know I said that after that awful Chemistry class last semester (which, by the way, I got an A in, YAY!) I was going to just take one easier class this semester, but... I changed my mind! :) I'm taking English, Nutrition, and Psychology. The first two are online, and the Psych class is on campus. It doesn't actually start until the beninning of Feb and is a six week class on Friday nights and Saturdays all day. Brent and I decided that we want me to get through nursing school asap. We have big plans for post-nursing school, which Brent has forbidden me from disclosing yet. As soon as he'll let me tell anyone about it, I will. I'm so excited about it I can hardly keep it bottled up. He won't even let me tell his parents.

So, I'll apologize in advance for not being around much this semester. Between three classes, three part time jobs, being a full-time mom and wife, I have a feeling I may be spread pretty thin. Maybe it's time to cut back on a few more things, huh? :)

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

WOw You'll be busy, but you'll do great! Gees now I am going to go crazy wondering what the plans are!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Sounds exciting!!! Huge sacrifice but it goes by so fast!!! I can't wait to be done....

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Does Brent read this:)? LOL, ok I'll try to be patient to find out your big plans. Good luck with the semester busy lady!

Liz Hastings said...

Huh? 3 part time jobs? What are they besides being a Mom?

You can do it!

Good luck though!