Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kaden started school!

Yup, that's right! Kaden started preschool last week. He goes on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30-11:30. He LOVES it!! We are doing it with a group from our ward. There are 4 kids total, and all the mom's are taking turns teaching. Kaden is almost a full year younger than all the other kids, but he is still having a blast. He's been begging me to go to school every day for the last 6 months.


And one more picture of my cuties!


Also, I got my wedding ring back yesterday. Yay! I haven't been able to wear it in about a year. First I lost weight when I was pregnant and didn't want to loose it, so I didn't wear it. Then, the prongs were loose and I didn't want to loose my diamond. I picked it up from the jeweler yesterday after getting all four prongs fixed. It feels so wierd to be wearing it again. But I'm happy to be able to wear it again!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

They grow up too fast! Your kiddo's are pretty darn cute!

*Katie May* said...

I need to get Gaige into to something. Looks like he had a good time