Friday, August 10, 2007

Pictures!!!

Okay, I've spent literally hours on my computer today, and I finally got some pictures downloaded (Grrr... see post from yesterday)! Yay!!! Here we go:


This is of the kids in the bath last week. Kate's in her Bumbo chair. They had so much fun together! We have a big garden tub in our master bath that Kaden loves to take a bath in. He calls it his swimming pool. Once in a while I'll put Kate in with him for a few minutes, and he loves the company.





Kaden is riding his first bike ever (Grandma and Grandpa Hathcock gave it to him) for the first time yesterday! He's had it for a few months, but we just got the training wheels put on it.















Kaden and Kate love to play together. Kaden loves to try to make her laugh, and Kate just watches his every move. I love to watch them interact. Kaden is such a good brother.











Another picture of Kaden. He's riding a horse ride in from of an antique store here in Payson when Brent's family came up for the 4th of July. He thought it was the coolest thing ever and rode it for about 15 minutes before I had to drag him off.






And one last picture of my little angel. She is so sweet! I just can't get enough of her.

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Kate doesn't even look like the same baby anymore. I think just because the last pics I saw of her she was pretty new to the world. She is a doll. Love all the pics!

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. It's fun to see how your kids are growing. Cute! Cute! Are you bottle feeding Kate? If so, did you know that you can put rice cereal in with the formula? You just have to poke a larger hole in the nipple so it doesn't get clogged up. I put like 1 Tbsp. to 4 oz. of formula...that may help her gain some weight. My kids had to have it because they spit up all the time, not because of weight gain, but it did make them gain weight :)