Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Me and my Man!

I stole this idea from Katie's blog!

Basics
1. Who is your man? Brent
2. How long have you been together? 5 1/2 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dating for 2 months, engaged for two months and married for just over 5 years
4. How old is your man? 26 1/2

You or your man?

1. Who eats more? Pretty equal
2. Who said "I love you" first? He did. We had known eachother for only two weeks, so it freaked me out a little.
3. Who weighs more? We weigh pretty close to the same, but he's a lot taller than me, therefore I'm a little more roundish.
4. Who sings better? Hmmm, I don't know. Probably about the same.
5. Who's Older? Him by one and a half years
6. Who's smarter? Him book smart me everyhting else!! ;)
7. Who's temper is worse? That's a pretty even match.
8. Who does the laundry? Me
9. Who does the dishes? Me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
11. Who's feet are bigger? Brent's
12. Who's hair is longer? mine, Brent doesn't have enough hair to grow it out longer than mine! But don't tell him I said that! ;)
13. Who's better with the computer? Definately Brent!
14. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn...
15. Who pays the bills? Me
16. Who cooks dinner? me
17. Who drives when you are together? Brent
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? usually Brent
19. Who's the most stubborn? Again, that's a pretty even match
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? I would have to say me, though he's pretty good about that most of the time too.
21. Who's parents do you see more? Probably Brent's because they're closer.
22. Who named your dog? We don't have a dog. We used to have a dog named Sadie, and we named her together.
23. Who kissed who first? Brent asked if he could kiss me. I gave him some tounge and he was more than a little surprised. He was only going to give me a peck on the lips. He had only been home from his mission for a month and a half and hadn't kissed anyone else yet.
24. Who asked who out? Technically, we didn't have our first date until we had already been dating for two weeks. We met through friends and just hung out every night.
25. What did you do? For our first real date we went to dinner at Buca Di Bepo with our friends Liz and Brian. We were going to go 4 wheeling but I was sick.
26. Who's more sensitive? Definately me!
27. Who's taller? Brent by 9 inches
28. Who has more friends? Me! Brent takes a minimalist approach to friends. He likes to have just a few really close friends. For me- the more the merrier!
29. Who has more siblings? I have 6 he has 4
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Hmmm... I would say Brent a little more so than me. And I'm okay with that!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

That was freat love the french kiss story. I love the profess pic so cute!!!!

Rachel said...

Okay, so that was pretty funny! I can't believe you french kiss! I'm so embarassed :) The new pictures of your kids are so CUTE!

Rachel said...

Hey, jarrod and nikki had their baby today. check out my blog to see pictures!