Sunday, September 2, 2007

I have a new nephew!!!

Heidi had her baby this morning. His name is Corey, and he weighed 4 lbs, 4 oz. He was born 6 weeks early. Heidi had to have an emergency c-section due to severe pre-eclampsia. I'm told that Corey will spend about two weeks in the NICU and Heidi will be in for 3-4 days. Heidi was visiting some of Devin's family in Logan, UT (about 3 hours from Rexburg) so that's where they are now. They are both doing pretty good, considering the situation. I was camping with my parents where we didn't get cell phone service when this all happened, so we didn't find out about it until six hours after he was born. My mom is on a plane up there now. Congrats to you both, Heidi and Devin! We are so excited to get to meet Corey. I'll post pics when I get them!

No comments: