Sunday, April 5, 2009

Very sad...

I have some very sad news.

My sister Heidi was about 24 weeks pregnant. Her baby was stillborn this morning. He was born at about 8:30 AM. His name is Levi Michael Pinckard. I guess he stopped developing several weeks ago. The doctor thinks it may be because his umbilical cord got twisted and stopped blood flow. We'll know more about why after a few more tests are run.

Heidi is doing okay. The delivery went well. She is a little sore, and sad. Just keep her and her family in your prayers, please.

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I am so sorry to hear that! She will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Holly said...

I too am so sorry to hear this. We will keep her in our prayers...tell her we love her!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

That is so sad...I can't even imagine how that feels....tell her we love her and if she needs anything let me know how I can help.

brandygirl000 said...

I can't imagine how difficult that must be. We will definately keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

OH, I am so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how hard this is on her. I will keep her and her family in our prayers for sure!

Leslie said...

I got your Mom's email about it...I am so sorry for them. I feel so bad for poor Heidi and can't even begin to imagine her sorrow. I wish we could come Friday but can't, please tell them how sorry we are and we love them. In our prayers for sure.