Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Funny boy

Wednesday's are Kaden's day for Show-n-tell at preschool. So, today was his day. He was having a really hard time deciding what to bring. He likes to bring "cool stuff that does neat things". Here's the conversation between Brent and Kaden:

Brent: Do you want to ride my motorcycle to school and show your class?
Kaden: {thoughtfully considering for a moment} No... I don't have all the safety equipment. And besides, I don't have a driver's lisence!
B: Well, do you want to take Sissy (aka Kate) for Show-n-tell?
K: No!!! She doesn't do anything!

I guess Kate's not cool or exciting enough for Show-n-tell. That kid makes me laugh.

Oh, and by the way... Brent got a motorcycle a few weeks ago. It's a lime green Kawasaki Versys. He's so excited about it! I'll post pics later.

1 comment: