Friday, April 17, 2009

Pictures!


Cute picture of Kate on an Easter egg hunt at Grandma Blanch's. Sadly, that was the ONLY picture I got of the kids on Easter. No shots of Kaden and only one of Kate. Oops! I didn't even get any of them in their Easter Sunday clothes. I might have to dress them up again just to do that. haha


Brent with his new motorcycle. He's found a new love in his life. haha











We had pictures taken last week. Kate was pretty grumpy, and Kaden makes the silly "cheese!" face but we still got some cute shots.

7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

super cute family pics!

Heidi Pinckard said...

These turned out sooo cute! You guys are all so cute together. Maybe they will inspire Devin to go with Corey and I to get some taken... Maybe!

Holly said...

cuteness!

Rachel said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I can't believe Kaden's almost 5 and Kate's 2 already! They grow up so fast!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Very CUTE!!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Cute, I love the one with Kate and her hand on her face...so girly:o)!

Mandy said...

how cute. its always fun getting new pictures. hope you are all well..