Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kaden's first day of Kindergarten!!!

Today, my sweet little Kaden-boy started Kindergarten. I can't believe he's old enough to be in school now! Time goes by way to fast.

First, a picture of my good looking kiddo's! This was before we left for school this morning. THe kids were so excited! Kate's preschool doesn't start for another few weeks, and she was so disappointed that she didn't get to stay at school with Kaden.


The kids wanted to show off their new backpacks. Kaden's is a superhero one and Kate's, of course, is Tinkerbell, her very favorite movie.


Me and Kaden on the playground, lined up with his class waiting for their teacher to come get them. I'm all teary-eyed under those glasses!


Kaden and Kate in front of the school.


He had to test out the drinking fountain! :)


In his classroom, after he hung up his backpack.


When I picked him up today, he said that his first day of school was "Awesome!". I'm so glad he had a good day. I love you so much, Kaden!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I am glad he had a great I mean awesome day :) Kate is such a doll!

Holly said...

Wow..school starts early for you guys! We still have 2 weeks. Glad he likes it!

Heidi Pinckard said...

Awww... they are growing up so fast! And both of them are adorable!!!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

It is sad when they go to school...you want them to not be scared and want you at the same time! But in the end it will make all of the days easier because you don't have to MAKE him go!!!! :) They are getting sooo big.