Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 year high school reunion

So, I'm getting old. I had my 10 year high school reunion on the 4th of July weekend. On Friday night, I had a mini get together with my BFF's from high school. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm so glad we got together.

Left to right: Katie Rogers Cluff, Claire Aldrich Porter, me, Holly Heap Browning, Jenny Roser Vasquez, and her baby.


Katie being goofy! She was the only one brave enough to be goofy for pictures.


All of us with our spouses, left to right: Brendan, Nick, Brent, Allen, Freddy


On Saturday morning, our class had a float in the 4th of July parade. Katie and I were brave enough to ride on it, and I'm so glad I did! I didn't really want to but I did so I could throw candy at my kids. It was so much fun! My kids loved seeing me in the parade. Brent took some pictures of me in the parade, and the kids watching the parade. I'm 4th from the right in the hot pink shirt.




Saturday night was the reunion. We had a yummy catered dinner, and watched a picture slide show. We also had to get up with our spouse and tell what we've done since high school. I don't have any pictures of that part, but it was so much fun! I HATED high school because I was painfully shy and people thought I was stuck up because of it. I was expecting it to be all wierd and clickish and awkward like high school was, but it was great! Everyone was so nice and talkative and friendly. I really debated if I wanted to go to this reunion, and I'm so glad I did. I had a super great time!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you had fun at your HS reunion! I loved mine. It's always fun to get together with old friends!

*Katie May* said...

I had a blast too! It was so fun to get together with everybody friday

Holly said...

I am not so sure about the reunion part, but we definitly need to do the friend thing more often! It was fun!