Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bronson's High School Graduation

My baby brother graduated from high school in May. He was only 8 years old when I graduated and left home, and he was 10 when Brent and I got married. He's a great guy, and I'm proud of him! Love you Bronson!!!

Uncle Bronson with Kaden and Kate. Bronson was growing out his beard for the Pioneer Trek that was in June. I can't believe he had that much facial hair in high school.


Bronson and Mom:


Bronson and Dad:


Just so you all know, I have the best family in the whole wide world! I had lots of fun with them. We trashed Bronson's truck, and he was NOT happy about it. I don't have a picture of the back of it, and I wouldn't post it even if I did. There were some not-so-nice pictures on it! haha

2 comments:

Holly said...

I see him around town every now and then and still want to think he is that little kid. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, someone has created a fake profile on facebook using pics from your blog. whoever this is posts on various colleges' groups advertising stuff: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=659716999