Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged twice!

I've been tagged twice in the last few weeks, so here goes!

Seven random wierd/random facts about me:

1.)I have a major sweet tooth. I love sweets! Mainly chocolate. But no surprise there, right?
2.)I have a strange thing about my belly button. I can't stand anything touching it. Brent thinks this is hilarious when he pokes me in my belly button and I have to remove his finger immediately because it drives me CrAzY!!
3.)This one's a shocker to me, but I have minivan envy. Yeah, I know! Me, anti-minivan girl, a minivan?! No WAY! But yes, I do. I'm envious of all my friends that have the convenience of a minivan. I LOVE my Honda Element, but it's downfall will be that it only seats four, so I can never give any of Kaden's friends a ride since we're already full with just the two kids. It's a major inconvenience at times. I've already decided that our next car will be either a Toyota Sienna or a Honda Odyssey.
4.) I'm in the Primary presidency for my calling. I got called there about two months ago. I LOVE IT! In all honesty, I've been in primary before but I never liked it. This time it's different though. I think this is my favorite calling I've ever had. I'm having so much fun and I love the ladies that I'm serving with.
5.) I hate chemistry! But you caould probably already tell that from my previous posts. I'm still playing catch-up. I'll be so glad when this class is done!
6.) I'm uber baby-hungry. I'd be all for getting preggers right now if Brent was ready yet. But he's not quite there. I have very hard pregnancies, and the thought of me getting pregnant scares the bejeebers out of him. So I'm hoping maybe within a year. Hopefully! Brent wants to be done with two kids, and I want just one more.
7.) I love holidays. All holidays. Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.... Although my favorite is Christmas, and I tend to go a little overboard on gifts for my kiddo's. I feel okay about that though, because they don't get a ton of toys the rest of the year (besides birthdays obviously).

part 2:
8 TV shows I love to watch:
The Office
Scrubs
Prison Break
Heroes
House
I don't have much time to watch tv...

8 places I love to eat:
Mackey's Grill (Payson)
Applebee's
Olive Garden
Wendy's
Moki's (Mesa)
Barro's Pizza (Mesa)
McDonald's when the kids get to choose. That's their first choice.
Any place other than my house!

8 Things that happened yesterday:
Heidi and Devin left to go home after spending the weekend with me.
Brent's family stayed for dinner.
I cleaned my house.
I did homework.
I changed a poopy diaper.
I watched a little bit of TV.
Went to Wal*Mart.
Brent got home after four days in Utah at his Grandpa's funeral. I was so happy to see him!

8 Things I look forward to:
We're going to Philadelphia in two weeks!
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Hugs and kisses from my kiddo's
A kiss from my honey at the end of the day and first thing in the morning.
Finishing school and being an RN!
Spring! I'm not much of a winter-lover.

8 Things I love about fall:
Nice weather
Changing leaves in the mountains
Being outside
Taking kids to the park
Halloween's in the fall!
Fall/Halloween decorations
?
?

8 Things on my wish list:
One more baby
A new car
A different house (someday)
A carpet cleaner
A new bedroom set for the master bedroom
New bedding for the new bedroom set
A redesigned kitchen and bathroom
New curtains for every room in my house. I don't like the ones that came with the house.

people I'm tagging:
Holly
Leslie
Jolyn
Katie M
Tawnee
Shannon

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

That was fun :) Kate's pregnacy wasn't too bad so hopefully he'll want one soon