Monday, May 12, 2008

Whew! I'm glad last week is over!

I had an INSANELY busy week last week. Kaden had t-ball practice on Tuesday. I took both my kids to their Pediatrician down in the valley on Wednesday (that usually ends up being an all-day trip) for Kate's 15 month check up and Kaden's 4 year check up. Kate weighs 15 lb 6 oz, and Kaden weighs 25 pounds. My kids are such little peanuts!
But they are both healthy as can be. Kate got 3 shots and has been feverish and grumpy ever since. I'm hoping it passes soon, I've had about all I can take. Kaden got all his Kindergarten shots (4 total) even though he doesn't start Kindergarten for another year. He doesn't need any more shots until he's 11 though.
Friday was my 26th birthday and kind of a lame day (although on the up side, lots of people did remember me on my birthday. Yay, I'm loved! It just wasn't much of a fun day. Oh, well... birthdays tend to loose a bit of their significance as you get older.). All of Thursday and Friday were spent cleaning for our home appraisal (we're refinancing) on Friday and making phone calls to collect food orders and get my order turned in. That takes FOREVER!!! And I was so busy on Friday that I totally forgot to take Kaden to his last day of preschool. I didn't even remember that I forgot until late last night. I hope he didn't miss too much fun!
We went to Brent's parent's house for the weekend. We went to the bank on Saturday and refinanced our car and Brent took me shopping for my Birthday. On Sunday we went to church with Brent's family then we came home and got to talk to Brent's sister Danae on the phone. She's been on her mission for 6 months now. (Portland Oregon sign language mission. It was so much fun to talk to her! I forgot how fast she can talk though. She's so cute.
Anyway, Whew!!! I'm ready for a more laid-back week! I haven't had such a busy week in a really long time.

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Wow super busy!!!! Hope things slow down a little more for ya :)

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey busy lady:), I have been meaning to ask you what kind of business you run, maybe you said it and I missed it! Anywho, Hope you had a Happy Birthday and a VERY Happy "laid back" Mothers Day!

Nikki said...

Hey Jac... I painted my walls. Carsen's room was really easy it just took a while. My living room was not ewasy and it took forever. Most painting isn't very hard but it does take a while. Let me know if you need some tips.

Shannon said...

Hi Jacq, sorry i missed your birthday. i just barely got my computer back. It has been broken since last thursday. So happy late birthday.

Rachel said...

Sounds like life around here. I hope things have calmed down for you a little.