Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Latest Happenings

Hmmm, lets see what's been going on around here lately....

I've decided to take a CNA class at the community college here in Payson. It will be an online (yikes!) summer course, starting May 27th and ending July 21st. Brent and I both think think this will be a good thing for me to do now, because he's been very lucky in being able to have steady work for the summer. We're not sure how things will be in August, however and that will be flexible hours so we wouldn't have to have daycare if I have to go back to work. Also, if I get a job at the hospital they will pay for my schooling to become an RN. I'm really excited about this and Brent is too. So that will keep me busy during the summer.

Kaden had his first T-ball game yesterday. It was so funny! I think he had fun. He is the youngest kid on his team by far and is about a head shorter than most of them. One time after he hit the ball, he went and picked it up and handed it to a kid on the other team before running to first base. He said he had fun though, and it was so cute to watch.

I'm getting my hair cut on Friday, long overdue! It's been about 9 months since my last haircut!

This weekend we are going camping with my family for Memorial Day. I'm really excited about it! This will be my first camping trip of the summer although Brent and Kaden went on the Father/Son camp out with our ward last weekend. Anyway, it will be lots of fun!

And last but not least, a shout out to my li'l sister Megan. Happy Birthday on Saturday, Meg! I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have you for a sister!

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Awesome on taking a class!

Shannon said...

That is great you will be taking a class. Good luck with that. have fun camping.

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Yeah on going back to school! Trust me it is not as scary as you think! The whole T-ball thing is a crack up! Also Megans birthday is Sunday! hehe!

Nikki said...

Good luck with school. That sounds exciting.

Anonymous said...

Jac,
Hi cuz. I think going to school is a great thing to. It's hard but totally worth it. Tyson my husband went back to school and will be completely finished in 2 weeks. It will be nice in the long run. Your kids are very cute. They grow so fast. I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I was reading your blog. It's fun to keep up with all the family.
Take care,
Brandy