Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden!

Here are some of memories from this year.




Here's what he looked like four years ago. Not the best pics, but it's what I had in my photobucket account. He's come so far from his 2 pound 2 ounce beginning! Every year on his birthday, I'm always reminded how lucky we are to have him. I'm so thankful for him. He is so much fun to have around, and is so funny. He makes me laugh every day.




This is the most recent portrait I have of him. From about 9 months ago. My handsome little man!

My little guy is turning 4 today! I can't believe he's this old already. We love you so much Kaden!!!

9 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

He is very handsome! :) They grow so fast, he has come a long ways! Happy Birthday Kaden!

*Katie May* said...

Happy b-day Kaden! He's getting so old!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Kaden! I can't believe he was only two pounds when he was born. He truly is a miracle. He is a cutie!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! I can't believe he's 4 already.

JaredandKatie said...

We love Kaden!! Happy Birthday!! He's such a funny little boy. I'll never forget that time I picked him up in our van and he looks and me and says "your car's a mess!" ha ha ha
We'll see you all Saturday if not before. (You still need to help me with the Walgreens thing,***please***)

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I can't believe he is FOUR. What a fighter and yes a VERY handsome boy! Happy Birthday to you little man:)!

Mandy said...

What a little miracle he is. And your baby girl is a doll and growing so fast! Call next time you come up so we can all visit!

Nikki said...

K so I know I'm way behind but happy birthday to Kadyn and to you too.

Nikki said...

Happy Mothers Day! You are a GREAT mom. Love you tons!