Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving and Stuff

We went to my parent's for Thanksgiving, and had a fun time. I haven't been up to Eagar in a while, and I've really missed my mom! Kate has started crawling everywhere, and pulling herself up to standing. She also has two teeth on the bottom now, and two more soon to come on the top. She said "da da" a few days ago too. That made Brent pretty happy. Kaden is loving preschool and has also started a weekly playdate with a few of his friends in the ward. He has more of a social life than I do! :) Anyway, I haven't posted any pics in a while, so I thought it was time. Here goes...


Here's a few pictures of Halloween. Kaden was a firefighter and Kate was a flower. They had so much fun.

Kate's been crawling all over the place. I found her the other day just sitting next to the wall, like she was posing for a picture, so of course I had to take a few!




And here's a few pics I took of the kids today. I was trying to get a descent one for Christmas cards, but it is SO hard to get them to both look at the camera at the same time!! The top one is my fave.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

The pictures turned out so cute! Did you use a sheet for the back drop? I always forget I can do that. I will probably take pictures for cards tomorrow sometime...it's hard to get all 3 kids clean at the same time!

*Katie May* said...

well I think the pics are petty cute! Had fun in Eagar

Rachel said...

Actually, I think I had a pretty good time with the candy. The fondant turned out great the first time. The first batch of fudge didn't get cooked quite long enough...so it is the frosting on a cake :) and the second batch was perfect. I'm pretty sure I just lucked out this time. The cherries are what drove us to make candy...I don't care too much for the rest. Good luck making your candy.