Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Joys of Motherhood

While I think that motherhood is, overall, a joyfull experience, there are times when it is pure bliss! Times in the life of your young child that it seems you'll never be happier in life then right at that very moment. I had one of those moments last week. Kate said her first word! And it was....................................

MA MA!!!

It was the cutest thing ever. She was sitting on the floor playing a few feet away from me and all of a sudden she just belted out "ma ma!" She said it a few more times too, to show off for daddy when he got home from work. Kaden said Dada first, so it was fun to have Kate to say mama first. I love all the baby milestones... laughing, sitting, crawling, walking... but this has got to be my favorite! It certainly made my day and made for one very happy momma! I love my sweet little angel kids!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Mama should always be their first word I think!!!! :) We need to get together!!

Rachel said...

How fun! It's always exciting to hear their first words, especially when it's mama! I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast though!

Anonymous said...

Love the talking stages! It just gets better and better!!!! Kids are great! Love ya Misty

Holly said...

How cute! Its so fun when they start talking. How have you been?