Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kate's version of "I Am A Child Of God"... And T-ball

Kate loves singing. I was trying to teach her the words to "I am a Child of God" today. A few minutes ago I heard her singing a new version:

I am a Child of God
And I pooped my pants...


Needless to say, she had just been in trouble for pooping her pants. Silly girl. She makes me laugh.



Also, today was Kaden's last T-ball game for the season. He did really good. He hit the ball well, and while he was in the outfield, he caught the ball several times and threw it really good too. He really seemed to enjoy t-ball this year. (As opposed to last year. He hated it last year.) I'm really proud of him! He seems so much more confident in himself since he turned 5. He's pretty disappointed about not starting Kindergarten, but I really feel like he will do much better (especially in his social development) if he waits another year.

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

lol that great! I am glad Kaden had a good season :) Just to warn you there is something about boys when they turn five they just seem to grow up so fast and really become who they are going to be. At least this is how it was with Gaige I can't believe what a drastic change he has made. I love it though!

Holly said...

Nice version of the song! thats cute.