Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Herrrrrre's Danae!!!

That's right! Brent's sister Danae is home from her mission to the Portland, Oregon sign language mission. She got home on Thursday. We went with the Blanchs to pick her up at the airport. We missed her so much, but are very thankful for her great example to our kids. It's great to have her back. Her homecoming talk in church will be this Sunday. This is a picture of Danae holding Kaden at the airport. After she gave everyone a hug, she picked called Kaden over to her and picked him up. He asked her "how do you know my name?" It was kind of funny. Both of the kids took to her right away. Even Kate, who was only 10 months old when Danae left. They spent the entire weekend glued to her side. I'll bet she was glad to have her legs free when we went back home. Anyway, I'm so happy she's home. I'll even admit, I shed a few tears of joy at the airport. :)


Welcome home, Danae!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

homecomings are always so fun!

TammeNBen said...

I wish we could have been there! She looks great. Tell her hi from us, or better yet, sign it. :)