Friday, September 5, 2008

Uggg... Chemistry!

So I'm taking an online chemistry class. It's so much harder than I thought it would be! It has a lot more math than I realized. I haven't taken a math class in almost five years. Luckily, Brent's really good at math and he's been a huge help. Secoldly, I learn much better with math subjects if I can watch the teacher do it several times first, then I know how. With this chemistry class I just read the book and I'm supposed to figure it out on my own. I'm really glad that this is the only class I'm taking right now, because I'm spending 3-7 HOURS every day on homework, and trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing. Ugggg!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

No fun!! I know I couldn't do it!

Rachel said...

Yuck! Sorry! Chemistry was hard for me and I took it in a classroom, I can't imagine doing it online. Good Luck!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Sorry there is nothing to say to make it not suck!!! School is awful!

mom said...

If your OLD mom can then you can too!!! Good luck. Love ya!