Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally... Pictures! Dum dum da dum :)

First I'll post a few pics of my kiddo's then on to the wedding pics!



src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjU36LeabZSc8bQlRufaM_xXXZfyRUjuQUyJaXZ27FjCh1rq0AKHnjUA9xlqhBJ5Vy97ymyHi0P75p0fkOUzrdXLhhDobwEJQnvUMbYNhyI9ilE-SmANo3nZ9HgKr46j0BdwxvNF08uVkM/s320/Picture+012.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5234064277157610978" />




Mr. and Mrs. Chance Norton:
Megan's dress was so beautiful, pictures don't do it justice. She looked absolutely gorgeous!

8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

cute pics of the kids! I can't believe she is old enought to be married!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Very cute! Your kids are getting so big! Yeah I can't believe she is old enough to get married also! :)

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Your kids are SO CUTE together...and they look so much bigger since the last time you posted pics. (eh-hem:) I love when you update your blog:), and your sister makes a very beautiful bride!

Rachel said...

Oh, they look so cute! I can't believe how much Kate talks...I was so surprised! It was fun seeing you guys. Do you know if you're coming for the Thatcher reception?

*Katie May* said...

Probably not for awhile :S

Ryan and Tawnee said...

Yeah pictures! i love her Sponge bob teeth! Do you have Danae's email address? Do you have my email address? Anyway, I'm looking for Danaes....

Shannon said...

I can't believe your sister is old enough to get married. I remember when she was so young when I first met you. How time flies. She looks so pretty. Your kids are adorable too.

Anonymous said...

Dude, these are some of the first pictures that I've seen... and it was MY wedding. Oh buh-ruh-ther! The cake looked B-E-A-UTIFUL darling! Love ya sis! ;)
Meg