Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

A- Attached or single: Attached!!
B- Best friend: Brent
C- Cake or Pie: Cake.....mmmmmm, cake!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday!
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone
F- Favorite Color: purple
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: Worms
H- Hometown: Eagar, AZ
I- Indulgence{s}: Chocolate!
J- January or July: In Payson.... I'd have to say July! I hate winter/cold weather.
K- Kids: Kaden and Kate
L- Life is incomplete without: FAMILY
M- Marriage Date: June 8, 2002
N- Number of siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. MMM I love citrus!
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders and mice EEECK
Q- Quotes: nothing comes to mind at the moment. I'm lame, I know!
R- Reason to smile: I have the best husband and kids ever!
S- Season: Spring. It's so beautiful when everything starts blooming, but more importantly it means that winter's over!!
T- Tag Three: Rachel, Misty, Heidi
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Oppressor. I come from a long line of hunters. I didn't marry a hunter, but he's been converted my my family and is now a die-hard. In fact, as I type this today, I'm a hunting widow! Hope you're having fun, babe!
W- Worst habit: I'd have to say my sweet tooth!
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, nothing like seeing your baby for the first time!!(ditto)
Y- Your favorite food: Mexican,Italian
Z- Zimbabwee or New Zealand: New Zealand

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I remember your essential item used to be chapstick.

Blanch Family said...

Hey I was just talking to Kris and Becky lastnight and she told me you had a blog but couldn't remember what you're http was. Kate is such a cutie! So is Kaden! Glad that now we can keep in touch through blogs!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I do remember Tomas, I bet Liz would love to see that! I talk to Liz about every week or two, I told her I found you on here and she was really excited. I just need to send her an invite:)!