Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finally... A New Post!!!


Kate turned three in February and she is such a funny girl. In this picture from yesterday, she fell asleep in the car and started drooling. Then the turned her head and her hair stuck to her drool. So funny!

Also, in the same car trip, she had been eating a lollipop that she got from the barber when we took Kaden to get his hair cut. I guess she just dropped it on her car seat when she fell asleep. She was wearing a dress, by the way. When we stopped the car at Taco Bell for lunch and went inside, Kate kept grabbing at her crotch. We told her to stop a bunch of times and told her that it's not appropriate to do that in public. We asked her if she needed to go potty. No. I asked if she was hurting there. She said yes. I thought maybe she was itching from a yeast infection or something. Oh, great! Now we have to go all the way down to the valley to take her to the doctor! Ugh! I even took her in the bathroom and straightened her panties, thinking maybe that's why she was grabbing her crotch. I guess I didn't look close enough. When we were sitting there eating lunch, Kate lifted up her legs, held up her dress and said "look, mom!"

Guess what was stuck to her bum crack??? A half-eaten lollipop! It had been stuck there for at least half an hour and she was all red and chaffed. Poor little girl. It was pretty funny though.

7 comments:

Heidi Pinckard said...

That is hilarious!! Her hair is getting so long! I miss those kiddos! The best part about kids is that you never know what is going to happen!

Heidi Pinckard said...

Seriously! I keep going back and reading it because it is still good for a laugh! I have even shared with my co-workers and they think it's uber-funny too! That is totally Kate!

Rachel said...

That is way funny!

Megan said...

She is too cute! Glad I got to visit you guys! Love ya!
Meg

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

She looks so big her hair is getting long!!! And that story is hilarious!!! :o)

Leslie said...

Poor little girl lol! I bet that was uncomfortable. She is a doll and her hair is getting long. :o)

Holly said...

Thank you for the sweet sweet card you sent! You are truly a wonderful friend! Love you!