Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kate walked yesterday!!!

I was at Enrichment lastnight and Brent was home with the kids. When I got home Kate was already in bed. This morning while Brent was eating breakfast, he said "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you... Kate took like nine steps lastnight!" I can't believe he forgot to tell me that! I guess she was standing at the coffee table and Brent was over by the tv putting a dvd in. He turned around and Kate was walking to him. She got all the way to him and fell down. The most steps she's ever taken before was only three. She's doing all sorts of new things these days.

Also, I've had four different people in the last week tell me she looks like the Olsen twins when they were babies on Full House. I guess she does show a slight resemblence. Little cutie! :)

5 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Shaffen used to call me at work and tell me things Covin and Conner would do and I wouldn't believe him. I knew they did but it wasn't fair! It is just the beginning next week she will be running! :)

*Katie May* said...

Fun Fun!!!

Mandy said...

She really is a cute litle thing. Way to go Kate on the walking, so funny that she waited til you were gone to try, litle stinker!!

Shannon said...

it is so fun when our children accomplish the next developmental step.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

YAHOOO, congrats on the walking thing. Hopefully she will take off from here huh?